Please pray for Don and Joyce Mahan who will be leaving May 1st on a mission trip to Serbia and Croatia.
Anne sent the following request. 3/9/13 I hope you will pray for my sons friends. They lost their infant son and are burying him today in the worst snowstorm we have had all year. Pray for safety too and for Jeremy.
Another request: Hello and Blessings in the name of Jesus Christ,
My name is James and I need prayer for my health, I’m a type one diabetic and now have complications from this disease, my kidneys are shutting down, I’ve lost my right eye to it as well, it’s a burden I’ve had since 1976 and I feel if I don’t get help soon, its going to be my end.
Thanks for your time.
A request via e-mail: Husband, Steve, has been sick for a while. Diabetes, high blood pressure, itching (unexplained source) and infections. Please pray for his healing and that God will ignite a passion for Him. Also pray for healing of our family relationships.
A request from the Jones family: Please pray for my 16-year-old son as he makes decisions for future after high school graduation and my 22-year-old son who has left his faith. Please pray that the oldest son will return to his Christian faith and believe in God once again (he now considers himself an atheist. Also, please pray that his younger brother will stay faithful and NOT follow the path and example of his older brother. This is what we are struggling with as parents right now. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I love this blog! (10/28/12)
A request from The Jones Family: Would appreciate prayer for my daughter and family and they move to a new state and take a new job and my grand-daughter who is five and suffers from juvenile arthritis. Also for my son who has left his Christian faith, that he will return to his faith and family. Thank you so very much for your faith and prayers.
- Duane  is Australia needs prayer as he is in a radium chamber for 3 days- praying the cancer will be reduced [ HEALED!} and that he will go on to have a long and happy life with his wife to be :)
- Please pray for Paul who is struggling to find his way in this world. Says he is a victim of witchcraft from his earliest days. He needs to find peace of mind. (9/3/12)
I just received the following request (7/17)
This request is being made for my Mother Lauren. She is in Largo, Florida and is 65yrs old. She was diagnosed with cancer several years ago. The spirit of God is within her and her faith has enabled her to overcome insurmountable obstacles. What has happened is nothing short of a miracle, and her story is an inspiration to others. She is currently facing another test, as new tumors have formed in her brain. Please pray for the doctors to have wisdom and guidance and for her to have strength, healing, and recovery. - Mark
- Anne has requested prayer for the following:
- Angela struggling with breast cancer
- Vance my little 5 month old friend who may need his leg amputated.
- Dakota Rain a sweet 5 month old preemie with a few minor problems
- Nick preparing for college
- Crew so he continues to get healthier
- Pray for Mike who has a rare cancer surrounding his lower spine. He is facing a very invasive surgery.
- Pray for 75 year old Geneva who has a son in prison. She wants prayers that she will see the day that he is home again.
- One of our Spiritual Sundays contributors (Vintage Southern Life) requests prayer for her 85 year old mom. They had to put her in an assisted living home and she is not happy. Pray for peace for her and her family.
- Some time ago Joan at Reflections alerted us that Joanne at The Simple Wife had suffered a massive stroke. I just visited Joanne's blog to see if there was any information there about her condition. She is still having a lot of problems and has just had a round of acupuncture to see if that would help. You can learn more about it by clicking on the link.
- Let's continue to pray for Charlie Grady who Kelee Katillac calls "Our little hero." He is still battling cancer.
- Pray for baby Keegan who was diagnosed with brain cancer at 7 ½ month old. Find out more about it at Beth and Ryan’s blog – “Karing for Keegan”.
- Shirley of Faith Family and Friends shared on her blog that her husband has recently been diagnosed with cancer. He is receiving treatment at a Cancer Center. Pray for this family.
- Please pray for Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage, for health reasons, she needs all of our prayers.
- Urgent Prayer Request: Gaye Anderson needs our prayers as her pancreatic cancer is growing fast. Her mother died from this same type of cancer.
- Please remember a 20 yr. old mom, Carla Watson, who has cancer. She and her husband have a 13 mo. old baby girl.
- Anne of Annesphamily has requested prayer for Frank. He is in hospice and has a blood disease cancer that is incurable.
- Gaye Anderson is fighting pancreatic cancer. She overcame her battle with Uterian cancer and her faith is so strong. Please agree for a miracle for her ~
- Pray for Steven Mounts who has stage 4 lung cancer.
- Brandon Sizemore with masses found on his lung and brain.
- Pray for Said Musa, Christian brother in Afghanistan imprisoned and being tortured for being a Christian. More info if you click here.
- Requests from Anna's Phamily: Staci and Dustin as they dissolve their 14 year marriage. That Dustin particularly does not do something violent or hurtful. For their daughter Taylor who has juvenile diabetes and struggles with her health at age 7.
- Pray for 10 year old Melissa who is having a damaged kidney removed ~
- Sandy diagnosed with Stage III Breast Cancer.
- Teresa so her radiation treatments are safe and make her well.
- For Colletta who struggles with depression and anxiety.
- Teresa and Sandy undergoing breast cancer treatment~
- Please pray for a little girl name Georgia (Renee posted about her) She is in need of prayers for heart concerns.
- Pray for little Skyler who is valiantly fighting cancer. Here's his story: http://www.crystalandskyler.blogspot.com/ ~
- Please pray for Mark, he lost his wife and twin infants, here is Leslie's story ~
- Pray for Shirley and her sister who had polio as children. As they are getting older they are again experiencing complications. Pray that Shirley's sister will come to Christ ~
- Debbie suffers from seizures. Please pray for her~
- Renee~ she has pain all over because of Lyme Disease, please pray that the medication will help her with this pain~
- Colette~for her to recover 100% from her cancer~